OT...kids

I took a couple of rifles to the range last evening and my middle daughter tagged along. After shooting awhile, Julie declared she would rather shoot a M48 Mauser that my AR15. I guess she's not recoil sensitive. And she ain't a bad shot either...

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Are you trying to tell us she is a better shot than you??

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Not yet but I bet she could be. All my rifles are too long for her, I need to find her a Mosin M44 or M38 and I bet she could beat me. I'm guessing it's the 22 year old eyes that are doing it..

Denny

Reply to
Denny

"Denny" wrote in news:fe4sg.12501$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

Guns are a problem in America. It is suggested that people shoot guns to make up for other SHORTcomings, get it?

Why don't you teach your kids to read and write and learn, work on trucks instead of resorting to things like this? I see you used the word: ain't And then, you went on to write "shoot a M48 Mauser "that" my AR15. Do you not mean to have scribed "THAN" my AR15 ? It might help that you too spend more time learning how to speak english. It's getting so you can't tell the illegals from the hillbillies any longer.

SnoMan snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
SnoMan

I'd submit that idiots like you are a major problem in a America.

Have you met any of his kid's? I met one of them, a real polite, well spoken, young lady. Now if she has learned to shoot there's another plus for her.

With the grammer and punctuation that you use? Ya gotta be kidding. You'd have a real problem with my wife, she's a teacher that has had a permit to carry for years.

Hey rabbit, looks like ya have a new best friend.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Explain...

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Indeed.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

how many times did she hit you? Mac

mac davis

ummmm... I think the question would be whether she was not as bad a shot, wouldn't it?

Mac

mac davis

Post like this are a problem in America. It is suggested that people should make sure that their mind is running before engaging in the typing process..

What color IS the sky in your world, Sno?

Mac

mac davis

what an idiot.

i have to assume that this was an attempt to be cute but it is so stupid that it is hard for me to tell for sure.

Reply to
theguy

There aren't enough of them. If everyone carried one, 9-11 wouldn't have happened.

beekeep

Reply to
beekeep

Apparently zero, which means she's more competent than our vice president.

JS

Reply to
JS

Hey Snoman, Ready your reply only confirms what I previously thought, that it's your brain thats not geared correctly, now go f*ck off.

Denny

Reply to
Denny

lol. how do you really feel?

Reply to
theguy

I don't think he has it in him! lol

Reply to
azwiley1

I notice ole Snoidiot ain't talk'n in this here thread anymore. Wonder why?? This coulda been interesting..

Denny (the gun loving uneducated hillbilly)

Reply to
Denny

That seems to be the pattern. Wait until he finds out that you are really a rabbit!

Roy

Reply to
Roy

could be. when did he show up anyway? i must have been away.

thegunloving guy.

Reply to
theguy

he's been here since before i came around. but his info is getting weirder here recently, also i noticed the signature line has changed a little.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson