P0441 - Now what?

Our freshly rebuilt '97 Ram (2 new cyl heads) just spit out a new code last night sitting at a rail crossing, idling for several minutes.

P0441

What is it and what is the cause and usual fix?

Thanks!

No, I haven't traded for the new diesel dually yet - working on getting wifey by-in on the idea... I'm sure you understand.

Reply to
RamMan

Evaporative Control System Purge Flow Fault - Check the vapor canister vacum lines, hookups and controls.

Reply to
SnoMan