performance parts

I got a Dodge ram 1500 5.9, with a 3inch body , 35inch tires, magnaflow dual exhaust, 180 degree thermostat and looking to boost some horsepower to around 300 from stock motor. I don`t believe that cold air intake, throttle spacer, magnets, or addive stuff. I am looking more towards real power like headers, manifolds, roller rockers, and camshafts. If anyone knows how to easily get some extra horses in this area please let me know. I only 17 and just startin to learn about trucks, motors etc....

Reply to
zRam

One word: Cummins

Reply to
GeekBoy

Another word: Dumbass

The guy wants to add about 70HP, and you want him to swap for a diesel?

To the OP: Give the people at KRC Performance

a call. With some headers, a cat-back, larger throttle body, maybe a new cam, and a custom flash for your PCM, you can easily get to your HP goal. Also, running 35" tires with your stock axles (probably 3.92:1 gears) will make it feel like a dog. You should be running 4.56:1 gears in your axles for those tires.

Reply to
Tom Lawrence

Thanks i will take a look at there website and the gears too. As for the cummins swap for get it. If i wanted a cummins i would have bought one.

Reply to
zRam

Here too:

Carolina Watercraft Works