Possible fuel pump problem.

1995 B3500 extended van, 318 has sat for about two months and now won't start. I realized I couldn't hear the fuel pump run when I switch on the ingnition. Is it likely to be the fuel pump or a relay or...? Any thoughts on what it might be and how to check it out as I am not very mobile right now. Thanks.

Matt

Reply to
MWarren

Do you live in an area with rodents? Not sewer rats but cute Pack Rats and Kangaroo Rats. They like to hide on top of gas tanks and they chew wires and hoses. Don't ask me how I know this.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

There must be a story here for sure. :-)

Reply to
Lorne