RAM 2500 4X4 Front coils

I recently aquired a pair of front coil springs form a 00' ram 2500 4x4 (#037 coils) to install on my 99'ram 1500 4x4 to gain a few more inches of lift. Any one know if this will present any problems before I get started
this weekend. Thanks for any info.

Chances are it won't lift it any but will make it ride a little stiffer. Are you sure they are both #37's? Usually the left side is rated 200 lbs heavier than the right side.
Stuff it Roy... <BG>
Denny

If I remember, both the stock spring from my '99 were the same. I know on 1500's, the driver's side was rated higher, but the HD trucks used the same left-to-right.
I think it will give him some lift, since the stiffer spring won't compress as much. However, if I remember, this guy already has 2" coil spacers, and is looking to add more lift with the springs. That's going to negatively (no pun intended) impact his caster angle, probably beyond what the adjusters can deal with. Most 3" lift kits come with longer lower link arms to offset this.
I agree, I tried just using 3" cups on mine, front end tech said "no go" so upper and lower arms got upgraded.
--
Billy
1995 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins