Re: 05 Grand Caravan (Steering Column Clicking Noise when brake is depressed)

> Recently, when I depress the brake pedal, there is a "clicking" noise

> > emmiting from the steering column...as I depress the brake pedal. > > One click, or many rapid clicks? =A0Only when moving, or also when stoppe= d?

One click.....once the pedal is depressed. Only when van is started (park or drive). When van is off, and pedal is depressed....no clicking.

All brake lights are operating normally.....and the van runs fine....except for that annoying "click".

John

Reply to
John-Navy