Ron Turner of the concord,ca police department is a DIRTY black pig cop he gives people tickets that have 525lbs. in a 1 ton pu truck.

it will go away when the usa gets BIL LADEN

Reply to
blue sky

Good ole Bil Laden, brother to Bin, first cousin to Bubba and Buster Laden, wife's name is Betty Boop-Laden, ya know how the girls like to keep their maiden name...

DJ

Reply to
DJ

That's what you get for living in California.

Craig C.

Reply to
craig

Funny, I don't have a problem with cops here in CALIFORNIA...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego

Neither did I...its the weird other shit you people do...LOL

I escaped Palm Springs, and you can too....lol

Reply to
CAVHBC

Don't bunch me in with those tofu eatin', Starbucks non-fat caramel latte with extra foam drinking whack jobs.. And certianly don't include me with the Hollywood morons (Specifically that dumbass Tom Cruise and his faked relationship(s)) :)

I eat steak 'n taters, drink cold beer and Jack Daniels and speak my mind when and how I want to.

I don't blame you. If it wasn't for plumbing, that'd still be just a big sandbox. :)

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego