Somewhat OT

That wasn't bad. Tag teamed again by the hippy and the friggin' rabbit. What next?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I had the same experience that you did with Bosch. I also live in Texas and the sun can be a killer on wiper blades. It's time to change them again and I don't know whether to buy the triple edge blades or the cheap Wal Mart specials. I know I won't be buying Bosch. I have had good luck in the past with Anco. Although Anco's have a tendency to lift up off the windshield at highway speeds more than other brands.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

I use Mopar or Trico. No matter what brand I have to replace mine 1 or

2 times per year. The hot dusty summers here destroy them.
Reply to
miles

Why, because it's not Mopar blades??

I use whatever is on sale, on 2 dodges and a cheby... I've tried "premium" brands, double blades, etc... didn't last longer or do any better than the lower cost blades..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis