Subject: READ BEFORE WEDNESDAY !!!!

Tom,

If you don't know my stance on the Bible by now, you really need to have your memory checked. That is a suggestion, not a comment.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

I do know your stance on the bible and that is why I don't understand this post. Were you saying the people in the link were calling this nation a bunch of liars or were you using it to back up what you were saying?

Reply to
TBone