Suggestions wanted- remote starter and aux. heater

Team;

I'm looking for suggestions on a remote starter for my 92 Dodge Van. Alarm okay, but really need the temperature sensing unit that will start the truck and keep it warm.

Also need suggestions on an auxiliary heater to plumb into the heater core lines. 15,000+ Btu would suffice.

Cheers, G.

"Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money."

Reply to
Gavin

as far as the aux heater here's on avail from northern tool and equip.

its a Zerostart 17,500 BTU Cab Heater, Model# 700-0101 looks like what you've described as your looking for.

now as far as a remote stater cant help you there. infact im not sure what exactly your looking for? something to keed engine warm while sitting parked? overnight? (you mentioned a sensor for temp) if im right why not a block heater? i used a freeze plug style in my old d100 worked well and kept it warm enough to where the heater worked reasonable when first started up. (i hate to be cold!)

-chris

Reply to
Christopher Thompson