remote starter

I have a new 2005 Maxima that I would like to put a remote starter in. I have done some research but I would be interested in any suggestions from you experts ;-) I have read that some need a spare key with the microchip in it to work. I don't mean the cheap kind that tape the key near the ignition but use some sort of 'module'. Are there any concerns with it breaing the security system the car now has? I am in Canada near Edmonton, Alberta if you have any suggestions of an installer. Thanks for your comments.

Dave

Reply to
Nobody