Thank you Tom

Sure would be easier, since this is the second time I'm doing it.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Ouch! what happened?

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Typical Ram evaporator core, it leaks randomly. I replace the factory install three years ago, now I'm replacing the first replacement. Its not too bad, the steering box is the fourth.

Reply to
Max Dodge

Geez, Tom! You sure musta been nice to your Mom on Mother's Day to get her to shill fer you like this on the NG...... John..... :^).... yeah.... right......

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons