Tires

I got a set of 285/75R16 Triaxs M/T's last September, great traction on or off road. but they were impossible to keep balanced. my driving habits are about 90% hwy. and 10% off road. I suffered with the vibrations for 21,000 miles. the belt started separating on the right side tires Monday. so I replaced them with 315/75R16's Dynapro MT RT03 bigger is better right?

Reply to
krenelka