Warranty almost up...anything to look out for?

My warranty is just about up on my 2001 1500 QC Ram 5.9L. Been a good truck and now have almost 70K. I have the Maxicare Chryler warranty which covers just about everything. Had to argue with them that hoses are covered....so they looked it up and sure enough they were and got a couple replaced.

Anything I should check before the warranty ends that could be costly if not caught early?

Reply to
miles