air con

Hi all

Can anyone help I have a Marea Weekend 2.5D and can't seem to get the clmate control to cool. Is there a way to check the system what should I be looking out for. I have no manual so I am not too sure how the system shoul work ie what setting the controls should be on. I also believe that this car is based on a Bravo so is there anyone with experience of these?

Thanks to you all who respond

A very hot ansd sweaty driver Alcistra

Reply to
alcistra

Turn the temp all the way to cold, turn on Air-Con, and turn on fan - If it doesn't cool down, then possibly a recharge should cure it. Usually around £80.

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Reply to