Fiat Brava Mk1 vs Mk2

Hi, all

I have just purchased a T reg (99) Fiat Brava, but not sure if it is a Mk1 or Mk2 (as 99 was the year of the change over)...

Apart from the missing CD Changer Cable from the head unit to the boot what are the other changs or signs to show if my car is a Mk1 or Mk2...

Thanks in advance Colin

Reply to
cwink

The form of the speedo and rpm-meter. If they are complete circles it's a Mk2, if they are half-circles it's a Mk1.

Mk1:

I'm pretty sure that this is one of the most clear details. The production-year of the change was 1998, as the first Mk2's was produced in late 1998.

Many (if not all?) Mk2 Brava's was produced without that cable... (Maybe that depends on the country it was produceds for?) My Mk2 Brava 100 HSX came without that cable :-(

Reply to
Søren C. Fischer

Thanks for the info...

I have a Mk2 :-) and due to this no CD Changer Cable :-(

Oh well will have to install the cable when I get the CD Changer some time in the future...

Colin

Reply to
cwink