Intermittent fuse blowing Fiat Marea estate.

10A fuse for nearside main beam has started going again after a lull of over 12 months. Has anyone any ideas?

If the problem persists and I cannot find the cause, I am thinking of routing the power direct from the battery via a seperate fuse and using a relay powered from the offside headlamp supply. Has anyone any comments/ suggestions please?

HN

Reply to
H. Neary.