New Panda - Anybody got one /driven one

Hi

I'm thinking about buying one of the New Pandas.

Anybody tried one? what are they like to drive etc?

Thanks

Ian

Reply to
Ian

In comparison to the old Panda, the new Panda is a great little car to drive. Very smooth drive and also very silent. And what's most important is that they are almost without any (electronic) faults. I've driven quite a lot, both the 1.1 and the1.2, but it doesn't really make a difference which engine you buy, they are both reliable and good on fuel economy. The come with al lot of options such as: airbags, folding backseats, car stereo, central locking, power steering, power windows and so on. Lots of succes with your choice. Ecie.

"Ian" schreef in bericht news:32hdc.651$D% snipped-for-privacy@newsfe3-win.server.ntli.net...

Reply to
E-Cie

If I have to be honest about the new Panda, I would have to say that it is a great runabout but if you are taller than 6"5 or have legs longer than

33", I suggest don't even bother! I had one when my punto went in for a service & have to say that I was lucky to have only had the car for a matter of hours.

Hagsy

Reply to
Hagsy