Problems with a Fiat Bravo

I have a friend that have a Fiat Bravo and He have a litle problem with the car. The car starts and He starts to drive and (not everityme) but the injection Light sudenly turns on and the car loses power. He have to pull over and turn the engine off and turn it on again so the light turns off again. Can somewone tell me what's the problem?

Reply to
Giancarlo via CarKB.com

Does the Punto have a throttle Potentiometer (Like My Marea ) ? Mine used to do that and had to have a new potentiomtere - OK Till accelerator touched, and injector light came on (Intermittant at first, then more so later on).

Graham

Reply to
Graham2