Fiat bravo overheating - help?

Hi,

My friend has a Fiat Bravo that is slightly overheating. It's not going into the red, but is hotter than normal.

I've thought this could be the thermostat, water pump or fan.

Can anyone tell me where the thermostat is and how to test it, please?

Or any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Grendel.

Reply to
Grendel

It's not overheating unless the needle enters the red.[1]

Have you checked how much coolant is in the system? Or it may be because it's warmer out there...

[1] assuming the gauge is still working properly of course...
Reply to
DervMan

The message from "Grendel" contains these words:

How long have they had it? The weather's got rather warmer of late, and if they've only had it since the winter they may not be used to where it sits in warmer climes.

Reply to
Guy King