Stilo instrument cluster problem

I have fitted a new set of Lockwood white dials.During removal of the needles two of the drive pins came out from the board......this is where the problems started,the dial where the pins came out no longer work(namley the rev counter and the fual gauge).I have been told i have the have a new complete dial unit fitted to sort this at a cost of over 250.00 pounds.Any advice ?????????????

Reply to
rowensnooker

Breakers yard - there are several internet based suppliers of reclaimed spares - if in the UK try Exchange&Mart.

Reply to
ato_zee