Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Siege, Banquette Ulysse 3 Pl , irait aussi pour 806, Évasion & Zéta
Banquette Fiat Ulysse 3 Places , irait aussi pour 806, Évasion & le monospace Lancia Très bon état , propre (sauf 1 déchirure de 7 cm coté coffre vers le bas, masquée par adhésif) 1 ceinture...

New Fiat Related Web Page
Please post comments here
2
2

FS: Punto Haynes Manual
Fiat Punto Haynes Manual for Sale see attached link for more details: -- Rich

Re: Seicento Sporting... want aircon.
He has got a point though, I think you will be looking at £500 - £1000 to fit aircon, is it really worth all that much to cool you down for one week a year cos that's all you'll use it living in...

Re: Tipo brakes a bit dodgy
Is there enough breaking fluid in the resevoir?
5
5

Panda awkward cold starting
Hi all, Having a few problems with the wifes Panda Selecta '91. Fixed the auto box problems, was a case of simply taking the switch unit off the selector lever, opening it up and cleaning off all the...

Re: Pre-heat indicator / Fiat Marea 100TD
Graham, did it in anyway affect the functionallity of your car before the repaired it? How much did you pay in time and spare-parts? Regards Henrik Henrik Juul
2
2

Seicento battery
My Seicento's battery loses charge when the car is left in the garage for a week. I have already replaced the battery twice and the auto electricians say the charging is adequate. No, I did not leave...

Cinquecento Screaming
My 97 cinquecento sporting is making a sort of screaming noise when I accelerate from cold in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear. It does it when you're at about 2500 - 3000 rpm. Does anyone know what this could...
1
1

Ticking noise on Tipo 1.6 DGT
Have noticed recently my Tipo makes a ticking noise which varies depending on engine speed, any ideas as to what may be causing it? Thanks Hellraiser........>
4
4

Logo Barchetta
Je recherche le logo barchetta inox S'en vouloir m'abonner à quoi que ce soit. Merci d'avance.
1
1

Re: New Stilo JTD Owner
the dealer should have had a menu price board in the service reception area
3
3

fiat abarth
hello salut a tout le monde vive les fiats abarth

Help with squeaking on Tipo DGT 1989
Sorted out my intermittent cutting out problem, which was due to the crankshaft position sensor going open circuit when it warmed up, now I'm finally going to get round to sorting out the annoying...
2
2

Re: tipo 1600cc
skrev: I would help A LOT if you wrote where in the world the car is...! Europe? U.S ? South America ? etc. -- Regards Søren F. Denmark
7
7