Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

barchetta
any barchetta owner in this newsgroup? regards, -- Stuka (24yrs, 96kW, MI - Italy) FIAT //// barchetta 1.8 16v Grigio Steel rolling on *MOMO* Racer Evo 3 - 7x15 "Enjoy yourself... Barchetta nothing...
1
1

Want 14 inch wheels & Hard Top for Fiat 124 Spider,
Looking for a set of 14 inch rims from a Fiat Spider 2000. Prefer alloy, but willing to consider steel. Must be true (no wobblers). Will also consider wheels with low mileage performance tires....

Re: Make your dreams come true with only six dollars!!
That sounds like an offer of sexual services to me!!!!!! Mike

Re: Erratic Temp Gauge
it sounds like air in the system as the sender unit may not be submerged in coolant when braking or turning hard. bleeding the system may have a special way to perform this. is the radiator top, below...
1
1

Re: Difference between adjusting actuator & opening bleed valve?
Adjusting the actuator (I assume you mean the one on the wastegate) will change the base boost that you car provides, so if you were to close the bleed valve entirely, this would be the boost you'd...

Re: Fiat Tipo cutting out - Help!
I had a very similar problem on my tipo it turned out to be the tdc sensor! I managed to pick up a second hand one for a few quid! The problem was then sorted! Charles

uno heat problem
I have a strange problem. During the drive in the city radiator fan switch on and off. But when I stop and switch off car( engine is hot), radiator fan never turn on. Antifreeze then start to leak on...
9
9

K reg Tipo diesel problem!
:: hey boys and girls :: i've just got a K reg Tipo, and found it lovely, although i do have a wee couple of problems! :: for some reason, the boot appears to be jammed. I've tried all manner of key...

Fiat Seicento radio surround
Hi, Anyone know where I can buy a replacement radio surround facia for my 2001 Seicento Sporting in the UK? Is it a part Fiat will stock? Someone has replaced the original stereo and I want to fit a...

Doblo
Hi everyone, Just looking at buying a Doblo JTD 1.9 - has anyone any good or bad experiences with them? Or how about the Multipla, again 1.9 diesel. Choice at moment is between a new Doblo, or a 2nd...
4
4

Ducato Owners?
Hi Any Ducato owners out there?
3
3

Punto Clutch Problems
Hi, I have a P reg petrol 1.1L Punto and I'm beginning to have problems with the clutch. The car has got about 45,000 miles on the clock and it is used for short trips with lots of lights and so on....
3
3

New Stilo owner signing in
Hi All, I've just bought a new Stilo 1.2 and wondered if anyone had proper MPG figures for constant speed driving. I never believe the figures listed in the bumpf you get about MPG mostly because my...
6
6

3rd gear problems
Could anyone help me with my car problem? I have a fiat 124 AC coupe. Every time I go into 3rd gear it slips out of 3rd. Wade

fiat couper turbo
salut a tous les fiatiste je suis a votre disposition pour tout renseignement sur couper fiat turbo 16v et 20 v turbo