1984 15th Anniversary Trans Am 16" WHEELS for sale

Is anyone interested in a set of 15th Anniversary Trans Am wheels? These are the white 16" wheels. They are in really good condition, have pics of each wheel I can email to anyone interested. Email if interested:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Nina

Reply to
Nina Smith

I would be interested could you send pics to tazturk at bellsouth dot net Thank you

Reply to
tazturk