16" alloys for sale

I have a set of four 16" twin 5 spoke alloys off my peugeot 306 for sale with 195/45/16 pirreli tires with anout 4mm tread on them a couple of the
wheels have been curbed not by me just havent had the time to refurbish them if you want any info and pics please email me compleat with chrome wheel nuts you just need locking nuts that i never botherd with
100 no offers