1984 15th Anniversary Trans Am FOR SALE

I'm selling my 15th Anniversary Trans Am. One of 1500 made. It's an automatic. Has 100,000 miles. Recaro seats. Starts and runs good. Was rear-ended, damage is minor. The passenger side quarter panel has the most damage and I will throw in another perfect quarter panel although it would be better just to pull the damage out rather than replace it. I've had a body shop look at it and they said it wouldn't be that hard to do. Drives as is, I drove it an hour home as it is. It has a Florida Rebuildable title. I'm only asking $1800 for it. The NADA blue book value for this car is $6875 - 10450 if fixed. All I want is what I paid for it. I planned on fixing it up but I have too many projects already. The car is located in the panhandle of Florida, near Pensacola. I have many pics of the car and the damage, email me if interested. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Nina Smith

Nina try

FREE web advertisement promotional period. You can upload up to 6 pictures. Ads can run up to 1 year! They specialize in collectible, classic and exotic cars and motorcycles.

Reply to
Peter