2001 Camaro SS accesories question

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find some seat covers for my girlfriends

2001 Camaro SS? Specifically a cloth type, maybe with a bowtie or GM Performance or something on them? (she wants ones that say "princess" but I'll be damned if I have to drive/ride in a car with seatcovers like that!)

Also, I'm wanting to find a good "sun shield"...you know, the aluminum foil looking deals folks put behind their windshields to keep interior temps down...they sell regular shields at kragens, but since the camaro's windshield has such a steep angle, these "sun shields" just fall down and lay on the dash...

Thanks in advance!

John

Reply to
John