67 Camaro tach problem SOLVED

Hi everybody.

I posted a question regarding a problem with my tach. I finally got around to working on it and found the problem. There was a torn trace on the printed circuit on the back of the instrument panel. Once that was fixed it worked just fine.

Here I was thinking I'd have to rewire or make some fancy electronic gadget. I guess the simplest solutions really are the first ones to try.

Reply to
David R. McCoy