95 camaro electrical short, need help

I own a 95 z and at times when its cold or I go over a bump or sudden change in the cars direction, I get an electrical short in that the radio will quickly go off and on and/or when I operate the power windows the windows and the radio will stop momentarily. It doesn't happen all the time. I believe it to be a loose electrical connection. Has anyone experienced this before and have an answer? snipped-for-privacy@vrs.state.va.us

Reply to
john oliver

I had this kind of problem in my 88 iroc. It would go off and on and then sometimes blow a fuse. Turned out to be the cigarette lighter, it was old and crusted. Probably not your problem but just an idea.

Reply to
Tyler Kummer