95 SE Electrical problems

I recently purchased a 95 SE, and the radio, locks (except for driver lock), and windows (except for driver window)quit working. I did find a bad fuse (7.5 labeled electric accessories), but it blows as soon as it is replaced. It has aftermarket radio, and previous owner had subs with an amp (now removed). Is problem radio and/or wiring related? Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Reply to
MaxMark2

Look for a break in the insulation on the wires running form the body into the driver's door. Something is shorting to ground.

Since you suspect the aftermarket radio hack, you might also check that all that wiring is taped off as well.

Reply to
E. Meyer