97 Sebring JXi: Loosing all electrical and getting "Ccd" Error Message

Every so often I seem to loose ALL electrical power to the car while driving, which also kills the engine. All lights in the inctrument panel go black and the only message I am getting is a "Ccd" in the little display of the travel computer. After turning the key to OFF, I can start the car without any problem. I does not happen often and if, then only when I am going really slow but I wonder if anyone has seen a similar problem.

Thanks.

Reply to
ubeusch

mic canic