camaro 12/98 rear wheel bearing

Hi guys,

is there anybody who can tell me how to adjust the rear left wheel bearing ?

Must I remove this nut what first appear ?

In axial direction I can move the wheel approx 1 mm

sorry for my english, I'm here in germany

thanks in advance for aswering

regards ralf neitzel

Reply to
Ralf Neitzel

spin the wheel and tighten the nut. just before the nuts slows the wheel is where you want it. then put the nut cover back on and the cotter pin.

--

Reply to
S.S.I.N.

HEY,,,PUT THE COTTER KEY IN 1st. CAN'T GET THE KEY IN WITH THE COVER ON,,,,Tee Hee

Reply to
****HOTRODS