firebird watches

Hey guys, I happened to come across this cool site that sells firebird and camaro watches, these guys have some awesome trans am stuff, they are really into the musclecar stuff and have some nice pontiac watches. I got a trans am bird watch from them and its awesome. Check em out at

Jake

Reply to
surfertheman

He is spamming other car groups too.

If anyone wants a watch try here

I just ordered one - and no - i dont have anything to do with the seller !

If anyone is interested I will let you know if it cr*p when it arrives :-)

Rich

Reply to
Tricky