Looking for a 327 Chev Engine

Looking for a rebuildable or good 327 Chevrolet engine. Prefer in the Kansas City, KS or Springfield, MO area. It will have a good home in a first gen Camaro. Please post here or email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoospamsuxxors.com Remove the obvious.

Reply to
FBR

I have one that puts out 495 hp. but what r u willing to pay ? I put $12,000 in parts into it. and it has 60,000 klm on it.

and I'm in Canada

--

S.S.I.N.