looking for a Honda

hello my name is jerrie I live in Salt Lake City Utah, I am looking for a good used Honda of any kind between 1995-2000 . I have a decent job
and can afford around $150.00 a month in a payment. I have poor credit so I am looking for an indivual that is wanting to sell me their car..If anyone knows of one please E-mail me @ snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net.. Thanks
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 18:28:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (jerrie boyer) wrote:

I hope you are planning outside financing because if it were me, I wouldn't want to sell my Honda to someone who (at least is honest) admits to bad credit and can only afford payments. If you are planning outside financing, no problem then.