OT: Corvette commercial "in your dreams"

I like it. Brings back memories of my youth wanting to drive the new cars. *** Warning*** Adult content site. No kids around when looking.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

My son would LOVE that ad, he's 12 & lobbying me to keep my Camaro (same car that has the 383 that I'm looking for a replacement carb from on the camaros NG) so he can learn to drive on it when he gets his temp. license at 15....just have to tell him not to look at the rest of the web site. Of course I have the feeling he might already have stumbled across worse on the internet, it's hard not to...

Reply to
Terry