Saleen Sr

THis is the sickest car ever I want one who knows where to get tha bodykit.

Reply to
lamboman

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Those are sick cars, but the Yenko 69 camaro is better

Reply to
lamboman

I think you may want to check the Motion cars that are going to be made, if they haven't been done already. Brand new 69 Camaros with

2005 technology throughout. I can't remember where I have seen the article though. Maybe in Hemmings Muscle car mag or MPH mag.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to
RSCamaro

I saw it in Camaro

Reply to
lamboman

I saw it in Camaro

Reply to
lamboman

Someone just dropped the page on another group for those who are interested in an overpriced nostalgia based piece.

...Ron