does anyone know where i can get original parts for an older car?

-- thank you very much xxx-ooo leia

Reply to
three

Yes.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

There's lots of old car parts right in my garage, if you stopped by I'd be happy to show them to you....

xx00-- Terry

Reply to
Terry

Snake!

Refinish King

LOL

Reply to
Refinish_King1

Hey, if "leia" wants to come look at my car parts, that's fine with me! My wife won't even come INTO the garage!

Reply to
Terry

LOL

Lucky you!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish_King1

She gets the house, I get the garage, sounds like an even deal to me!

Reply to
Terry