Pictures from the 2005 Detroit Autoshow - loads of Chevrolet pics

Pics at link above.

Chevy Colbalt SS, Z06, C6R and more

Enjoy

Reply to
StuffFinder

Some crossposted spam, reported as such.

Reply to
FBR

Thanks, dood! I'm still debating if I'm gonna go this year....haven't bothered in years...but MAYBE I'll start going again this year. ;)

Reply to
ElectroPig

This cat is constantly crossposting his website a couple times a week with topics that while they have to do with cars in general, do not match the interests of any specific group. SPAM in other words. I believe it's you that needs the clue.

Reply to
FBR

Sorry, but the North American International Auto Show is of interest to ANYONE who loves their cars....prior cross-posting and/or SPAM efforts notwithstanding, I am glad he posted the link he did, as it helped me make my mind up to go to the show this year.

I'm charging all the batteries I've got on hand for the digital camera as we speak. ;)

Reply to
ElectroPig

nah, no clue needed here ! he just simply didn't post spam. oh yea ? here is some info on the subject fot ya.

g'day

Reply to
'Key

"toddle" ? :-) never mind. I now understand your inability to comprehend. also, there is no real need for your reply.

---PLONK---

Reply to
'Key

I went to the L.A. show, too, but missed some of the cars you showed... here's my pics, including some shots of a bare C6 chassis:

WayneC

Reply to
Andy Warren

heard that ! much smaller files...

Reply to
'Key

A link to auto pics posted to auto newsgroups isn't spam. Are you trolling, or just extremely uptight and whiny?

Reply to
Hank