Price Quote

I have a 1970 RS Split Bumper with a 350 engine. The body is in great shape. engine is in good shape, all that it needs is some accessories. It needs both side mirrors, front bumper, and a new ignition. The interior is a little old and dirty. Not moldy but aint brand new. I have no idea what its worth and want to know so i might be able to sell it. Can anybody give me an idea of what i could sell it for as is.

Reply to
joey_young428

I have a 1970 RS Split Bumper with a 350 engine. The body is in great shape. engine is in good shape, all that it needs is some accessories. It needs both side mirrors, front bumper, and a new ignition. The interior is a little old and dirty. Not moldy but aint brand new. I have no idea what its worth and want to know so i might be able to sell it. Can anybody give me an idea of what i could sell it for as is.

Reply to
joey_young428

Lol.. I'll give ya $500! Just kidding... You could try looking on evilbay.. I mean e-bay and see what they are selling/listing for... but ultimately it comes down to what someone is willing to pay for it.. suckers are born every minute.. I know by personal experiences...

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops (aka "Tazmaro") 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed NO T-tops
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

First check e-bay to see the insane prices these cars are going for....it's very interesging.

Then go to

and select classic car.... I input your description of the car (350, RS package) and got the following:

Low retail:$6525 Average Retail: $14025 High Retail: $21525

Retail considering the following from the nadaguide website:

Low Retail Value This vehicle would be in mechanically functional condition, needing only minor reconditioning. The exterior paint, trim, and interior would show normal wear, needing only minor reconditioning. May also be a deteriorated restoration or a very poor amateur restoration. Most usable "as-is".

Some of the vehicles in this publication could be considered "Daily Drivers" and are not valued as a classic vehicle. When determining a value for a daily driver, it is recommended that the subscriber use the low retail value. Then

Note: This value does not represent a "parts car".

Average Retail Value This vehicle would be in good condition overall. It could be an older restoration or a well-maintained original vehicle. Completely operable. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are presentable and serviceable inside and out. A "20-footer".

High Retail Value This vehicle would be in excellent condition overall. It could be a completely restored or an extremely well maintained original vehicle showing very minimal wear. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are not in need of reconditioning. The interior would be in excellent condition. Note: This value does not represent a "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle *.

  • "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle is not driven. It would generally be in a museum or transported in an enclosed trailer to concourse judging and car shows. This type of car would be stored in a climate-regulated facility.

joey snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Jimmy