Project Formula stuff

Well.. looks like the move begins thie Friday and the Formula will be coming along! So when I get down there, one of those fiberglass or metal sheds will be purchased and the fun.. or will it be headaches.. hmm.. either way something will begin. :) I'll keep you guys posted.

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops (Aka TransMaro) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops (Project Formula soon to begin) 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed NO T-tops
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

KITTvsKARR spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Have a safe trip...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i