Firebird Red Book

anyone out there have the second version covering production up to 1997?

Wes

Reply to
Wes

I wanna say I do.. just have to find it.

Reply to
KITTvsKARR

Ok, I found it.. what was it that you needed?

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed no T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops
check it out. 2002 Black Trans Am 5.7L LS1 auto w/T-tops
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

I am trying to find out how many 1996 Trans Am convertibles were made in Dark Purple Metallic with a white leather interior and top. I have never seen the Red Book before but i did once have the Camaro White Book. Even so, I can't remember if they break down production to the level of color. All I know right now is that there were 917 convertibles made. I thought i read in an ebay ad once that 120 or so were red.

Thanks for any info you can give me.

Reply to
Wes

It only gives the production numbers of the body styles, the HPs, exterior color codes (Medium Dark Purple Metallic was code 06), interior trim codes (only 2 are listed - dark pewter and taupe)the price of the options like power locks, spoilers, etc.. ANd thats pretty much it.. sorry.

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L auto w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L (360) 5-speed no T-tops 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L auto w/T-tops
check it out. 2002 Black Trans Am 5.7L LS1 auto w/T-tops
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

Ok, thanks for looking.

Reply to