Re: virus

bikerbob spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

What you think, everyone on the internet is stupid? Why don't you and your > kind just die off, you are of no use to mankind.

Dood, they're offline. :)

They've been....thund3rstruck. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

LOL

Reply to
Refinish King

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

No lie. That is why I changed the nick from NOI to thund3rstruck_noi. :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

I guess he got his!

I won't ask any detailed questions in this forum but I have a bit of an idea.

LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Refinish King spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

It's no secret. Just find out where they're coming from and report em.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i