rrrooaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!

hi..im from turkey.i like big and powerful american cars called musclecar..im here to get information about these american legends as much as possible.! i hope car producers will produce these old-fashioned cars again. i hate european cars. they are small and designed to waste less gazoline..

Reply to
Emre

Welcome to A.A.C.F. Enjoy your stay.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

Sounds like we have a lot in common, I also hate those little foreign jobs that are designed to waste less 'gazoline'!!!

Reply to
Terry