Reply to
doxie drewl

try this

"doxie drewl" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
muncie

FBR

"doxie drewl" wrote: > I am in search of a...... > 1968 Pontiac Firebird 350 / Convertible Repair Manual > Any Ideas where I can find one,,,NO EBAY > snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

I just went to Advance Auto Parts today and bought a repair manual. I noticed that the manuals are printed for groups of years. You might be able to simply walk into a local parts store and buy a manual off their shelf.

Reply to
LiMa

The manuials your buying at the auto parts store are no where near accurate. Nor are do they give you 40% of the needed reapir info, nor

90% of the needed diagnostic info, and forget any sort or actual transmission, rear end (differential), steering box (or rack) service info, or even alignment specs.

When it comes to repair manuals there are only a few worth owning. The Factory Service Manual. Chiltons, Mitchel's, or Motor's Professional Editions (Trade Services). Everything else is garbage. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

If you want to aviod ebay, and on-line sites, Try your local Swapmeet. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig