Repair Manual for Pontiac TransSport 2.3?

So, I bought a Pontiac Trans Sport 2.3 year 1993. I have not been able to find a repair manual for the car. I bought a Haynes Repair Manual that claimed to cover all models 1990-1996, but it does include only V6-engines with automatic transmission. The 2.3 litre however is a Quad-4 with manual transmission.

Does anyone have any ideas where to try to get a proper repair manual? I'd be greatful for all information.

Yours Kai

Reply to
kmm

FBR