Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

best way to sell Firehawk?
Hi all, I have a 2000 Trans Am Firehawk, #254, and live in south Florida. I am needing to sell my car, and want to know the best way to do it. Since it is a Firehawk, and has Kenny Brown SBC's, it is...
4
4

junk yard in C'ville
does some body know any junk yard in Charlottesville that have camaros? please lemme know. email to: Maro
11
11

1995 Camaro Transmission Question
Ok, I finally, after years of waiting, have purchased a 1995 Camaro (V6, manual transmission, 49K miles). As my usual habit, I check the fluids everyday. However, I am having a problem that I hope...
4
4

Wanted info on Roll Bar for 02 WS6 convertable
Hi all I have a 02 convertible WS6 I do not race it. I'm looking into what it would take and some advice on installing a Roll Bar. Something that would look sharp and protect in case.... Anyone have...
5
5

Re: wheels
I would try Ebay.

'88 GTA with no reverse update.
We'll I've gotten around to looking at my car and it would appear that my 700R4 is perpetually stuck in Drive, even when I start it or put it in park I can feel it lurch forward. Took it for a drive...
16
16

Re: Gas prices aren't dropping
gas is still cheap, just be glad you dont pay buck fifty for a liter like rest of the world
27
27

Re: Door Pin replacement
Not too easy. I have been putting this off on my 84 T/A. GM had this bright idea of welding the hinges to the door. The top hinge also doesn't have replaceable bushings and will need to be cut off and...

Re: MUST SELL! Z28's see pics
some people think they are commedians by the way thats not me in the pic anyways news:...

San Diego Car Show, Sale & Auto Swap Meet
This Sunday, June 29 from 6am until 2pm San Diego Qualcomm Stadioum will be hosted the 143rd Edition of the San Diego Auto Swap, Show and Sale. Acres of Parts & Accessories, 100's of Vehicles for Show...

Vibration
The other day I noticed that I have a vibration (more than normal) in the shifter when I let out the clutch. Wondering if the clutch plate may be going? I have a 96 Z28 with 6 speed and it has about...
2
2

'97 RS V6 question
How much life is left in a '97 RS with V6/automatic adult driven in mostly city conditions with occasional road trip with 85,000 miles on it? I'm concerned with major issues such as timing...
4
4

conversion
a guys how many parts from a 91 rs camaro will switch over to a 78 monte carlo. suspension components i know the motor and trans will go in what else? i am doing this cause my caramaro is at the point...

1977 Camaro shell $50.00
Okay race fans, up for sale a 1977 stripped camaro. It is nothing but a shell if that. No frame, doors, front end, backend was cut out, also the floor from the back seat is cut out. the roof and fire...

freon +134a
hi all I was about 8 ounces low on freon in my 91formula. next to where the mech was working i saw a few ol cans of 134a and can't help but wonder 2 things if he put 134a into my system are these...
20
20