junk yard in C'ville

does some body know any junk yard in Charlottesville that have camaros? please lemme know.

email to: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Maro

Reply to
maro

Dude....pick a state.

I challenge you to find a state that doesn't have a Charlottesville in it.

GLK9MM

GLK9MM rambled on about something in :

Was curious so I started screwing around with yahoo maps.

Not one in Ohio, KY, MI, or WV. (Only one I hit was Indiana before I got bored. )

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Georgia (I'm sure of this) North Carolina South Carolina

I think he's referring to Charlottesville, VA (home of UVA, the Cavaliers).

Reply to
Weland

He posted from virginia.edu.

Take your best guess as to which charlottesville....

Reply to
Bruce Chang

I was being a DICK PEOPLE! Sheesh.

I live in VA for goodness sake. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

GLK9MM
7ball rambled on about something in :

I've been called worse!

NOI/Black Knight

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

It's a doctorate really. (I put in extra years and hard work to become the dick I am today.)

GLK9MM

So guys, Do you know any junk yard in C'ville in VA??

Reply to
maro

: > email to: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com : >

: > Maro

Slacker.

(Listed as a Junk Car Removal/Yard) Oak Hill Used Auto and Truck Parts We Ship UPS Daily - Visit Our Web Site (804) 469-7179 (800) 553-7110 (toll-free)

(Listed as a Junk Dealer) Coiners' Scrap Iron & Metal Inc

100 Meade Avenue, Charlottesville, VA 22902 (434) 296-6465 (434) 980-3011

I suggest calling a couple of local dealers or repair shops and asking for names of some parts suppliers. There are plenty of F-Body(s) and Parts to be found in Roanoke and in the D.C. Metro Area (Including Fredericksburg, Quantico, Dumfries, etc....)

GLK9MM

And some us grauated at the head of the class...

in the words of Cartman..

Im going home...UHHH...nah...Im going HOoooMe.

Reply to
CBHvac

Well, don't let it go to your head. :-)

...Ron