1997 Explorer P171 and P174 codes Thanks for help

A couple of months ago I posted that I was getting P171 and 174 lean on bank 1 and 2 fault codes. Some of you suggested cleaning or replacing the MAF sensor if nothing else obvious was wrong. Cleaning it using CRC Lectramotive cleaner did the trick. Runs fine and codes are gone. Thanks all for the advice. Saved me $150 for diagnosis and $250 for the part.

...Larry

Reply to
Larry