1998 Ford Explorer Front end noise

I am looking for suggestions. I am hearing a high pitch noise while under power comming from the front diff, I think. The noise goes away when coasting and returns under power. I have checked the differental oil and replaced the front seal, it was leaking bad. The end bearing looked good with no damage visible. Where should I start?

Reply to
Steve